On this session, I will present a case study of an internal Drupal project made for British and American police used to browse criminal records.
- Browse and manage criminal records
- Browse and view crime scene images and videos (custom PhotoSwipe implementation)
- Create visual reports with filters (custom Google Charts implementation)
- Assign cases to teams or single person
- Create dashboards and wallboards (Panels + Panelizer)
- Service Oriented Architecture (Silex framework)
- Authentication using external service
Created in cooperation with Digital Crafts Agency and Angelfish Digital.